Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

My first doll, YL166 J cup: The process

 July 28

I reach out to SRSD.  I send them this link

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/products/166cm-5ft5-sexy-bodacious-bikini-girl-melady?aff=691

 and ask for a veterans price for this doll with EVO, moaning, standing, articulated fingers and tongue.

We agree on a price.

I send this picture of the same doll which is not on their site and ask if I can get her with this wig.


I guess they didn't know this was the same doll so they ask for a link, which I send to them and they say they will check and get back to me. Almost a day goes by and no reply.  I start to worry that they are trying to back out of the price they offered to me but I guess it just took a while for them to hear back from the factory in China.

July 29

They send me an invoice but I get concerned that my requested upgrades are not listed in the invoice.  They send me a screenshot of the invoice on their end showing the upgrades.  I figure it might be my browser and go ahead and pay.  Then I get an email from Joe which has all my upgrades listed.  I confirm everything and production begins.

Aug 12

After searching Amazon for accessories I find a brown wig I really like and email support to see if I can change the wig to this one.

By Moviepilot from thedollforum



They tell me that wig will be hard to find but they will try.  This confuses me because I thought this was a standard wig that came with Moviepilot's order.  I reach out to him and he tells me that he actually special ordered it.  So, I email support and hour before midnight to apologize for my misunderstanding and ask if I can get this wig instead.


Aug Friday the 13th!

About an hour after midnight I get a suprise.  Factory photos of my doll.  Here's one.



They say they can ship it out asap if I approve or I can wait for a different wig.

She looks amazing to me and decide I can live without the wig change but the boobs look a little lopsided so I ask if they are able to take a picture of her standing.  

6PM

Still no reply back.  I figure they are waiting to hear back from China.  I send another email asking if I can get a veterans discount on a second set of eyes.

Aug 14

About an hour after midnight they tell me I can get an extra set of eyes for $50 instead of the usual $65 and they will have new pictures by Monday.  I reply if it is going to take that long for them to change the wig.

Aug 15

After studying the pictures some more I realize the boobs may be lopsided because one shoulder is a little higher.  They sent me a photo of that shoulder shrugging and maybe didn't reposition it back all the way. 

1130pm

They send new pics but don't mention the wig.  The pictures are not really of her standing but of her hanging from a hook with no head.  I ask if they were able to change the wig and they ask me to send the picture of the wig again, which is a little annoying.  I tell them to forget the new wig and just ship her out with the one from the original pics.  




Aug 16

2am

They ask which color eyes I want and apparently they threw them in for free, I guess because of the confusion with the wig.  

8am

I see the email after waking up and I tell them brown.

930pm

They reply "got it" and the excitement starts to really build inside me knowing she is on her way!  I anxiously await for the tracking number.

Aug 17

24 hours later still no tracking number so I email support and ask when the doll will be shipped.

Aug 18

half hour after midnight

It takes y team 3-4 days after your confirmation to provide me a tracking number. Let me follow up with my team and get back to you.


Support Team,
Sexy Real Sex Dolls

I send them my new number to give to the factory for shipping.  They reply that they will get it to the delivery company as the doll has already left the factory.  I figure the tracking number will come in on Thursday or Friday.

Aug 20

930pm

I get the tracking number but the doll is still in China.  Being sent via fedex. 

Aug 21
I wake up and see she arrived in Alaska early this morning but still no estimate on delivery.  





Post a Comment

0 Comments